Terms and condition
Effective date: July 18, 2018
This agreement is between you and The Crunch Sports Consultancy WLL Qatar, who is the authorised representative of Dieture Limited, a Seychelles registered IBC. The following are the terms and conditions on the basis of which The Crunch Sports Consultancy WLL agrees to provide food delivery, which is prepared by the kitchen at W Hotel Doha.
- Dieture refers to the food delivery subscription service, represented by The Crunch Sports Consultancy WLL.
- The plan, program refers to the subscription and membership for food delivery services that the customers purchases from The Crunch Sports Consultancy WLL.
- All clients who completed their registration are deemed to have agreed to these terms and
conditions from their registration until the end of their plan and also upon renewal.
- Dieture considers any confirmation made online, over the phone, through email or physically at our office valid and binding.
- Dieture reserves the right to send emails and sms to all clients unless unsubscription to any have been made or requested.
- Dieture reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Dieture encourages all clients to fully commit to their plan as scheduled. Any reason that can hinder results and overall satisfaction must be brought to the account manager or
nutritionist’s attention for an immediate and appropriate solution.
- Dieture is licensed to The Crunch Sports Consultancy and Trading WLL established in Qatar. All legal proceedings will be by or against the licensed company in Qatar.
Payments, Prices Fees
- Full payment must be completed two business days before the desired start date for either new or renewal of meal plans. Failing to this will result in failure to proceed food delivery.
- Dieture accepts cheque, cash, debit and card payments via our website, Qatari bank issued credit card over the phone and payment at the office.
- All Cheque payments are advised to be written to The Crunch Sports Consultancy and Trading WLL.
- Balance payments for an upgrade or change or switching of plan must be settled within 1
business days upon request. Failing to complete this will lead to stopping the service until payments are received and standard 2 working days will be required as per rule to restart the program.
- All payments are non-refundable and memberships are non-transferable.
- Delivery will be made based on the agreed start date, location and approximate timing specified.
- Any change on the delivery location, time or unattended call will lead to failure to deliver. In such occurrences, collection can be made from The Crunch Sports Consultancy and Trading WLL office within the same day during working hours. Any change in location must be updated one working day prior to the delivery date. Any last minute change will not be accepted at any cost.
- Dieture currently delivers to all locations inside Doha; any locations outside this parameter should be agreed upon prior by the account manager and at his discretion.
- Any failure to collect the boxes from the agreed upon location and timing will lead to collecting the boxes from The Crunch Sports Consultancy and Trading WLL office after confirming with the account manager.
- Delivery timing may be subject to change if the client freezes his membership. New timing should be agreed upon by the account manager and at his discretion.
Food Storage, Consumption and Labels
- All food upon receiving should be kept refrigerated under 4 degree Celsius.
- All dishes are labeled providing: dish name, meal type (Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack, Dinner) and expiry date.
- If there are ingredients removed from the dish when following any preferences or considering dislikes and allergies, calorie and macronutrients may vary.
Freezing and Other Meal Plan Changes:
- All freezing and unfreezing requests and meal changes must be made two business days in advance before 13:00 by submitting online through the personalization or by contacting your assigned account manager. Any freezing request submitted after the cut off time will be considered as paid wastage.
- Other changes requested such as removing additional dislikes, adding preferences etc. will be implemented on the meal plan only after 2 business days.
Dislike, Allergies, Preference and Medical Conditions:
- Meal plans are amended according to the calorie and macronutrient ranges, as per the type of meal plan chosen.
- Meal plans are amended according to declared dislikes, allergies and preferences of the client only. The Crunch Sports Consultancy and Trading WLL will not bear any liability for adverse reactions to any food consumed with a dislike or allergies not declared prior to receiving food. It is advised to share all dislikes and allergies before starting the plan.
- Dieture does not claim to be a medical solution or treatment program backed by any medical solution. Dieture does not claim to provide any medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For any medical condition or health risk, please consult your physician before signing up for any of the meal plans offered. Always seek the advice of your physician if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, diet, nutritional supplements and exercise regiment or any other health related matter.
- Dieture does not guarantee any result whether weight loss, weight gain or other health benefits. The results vary from individuals based on a variety of factors.
- Dieture does not take responsibility for any unforeseen results that may have effects on the client’s health. Dieture advises clients to talk to their doctors prior to entering the programs and get regular medical check ups to ensure their health is intact.